In my private teaching, I hope to encourage an easy rapport so that my students feel comfortable trying new things. I also seek to instill a love of music and singing in my students with my passion for teaching voice. I have experience working with many different types of students of all ages with a variety of vocal issues.
Voice lessons are available for
students ages 9 and up and piano lessons start at age 5. Lessons are arranged by appointment and can be in your home (provided a piano is available) or my studio.
My primary goal helping students make an easy and healthy sound. These concepts are developed through a combination of breath and vocal exercises, repertoire, interpretation, and audio/visual aids. I teach all singing styles including: classical, musical theater, pop, jazz and country styles.
- Building a healthy vocal technique
- Projecting your voice
- Using proper breath support
- Increasing vocal range
- Singing with ease and clarity
- Expressing and interpreting songs
- Building confidence
Vocal lessons include:
- Vocal scales and exercises
- Improving the quality of your voice
- Expanding your range
- Connecting with songs emotionally
- Using breath correctly
- Stage presence
- Performance Opportunities
Other Training/Classes Offered:
- Ear training
- Theory classes
- Audition preparation
- Performance opportunities